Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Going In a Different Direction...

When I first started this blog, I was fixated on the idea of posting and writing about all things potatoes, because I love eating potatoes. In fact, I was so focused on this particular subject that I ignored the fact that I actually love to eat. Anything. Period. Then, I toyed with the idea that maybe I'll have a separate blog for all the other foods and restaurants I like and enjoy...hmmm...

But who am I kidding? Between a crazy full-time restaurant job, my Etsy shop FoxesandRobbers, and trying to maintain two blogs, I barely have time to be human! Let alone starting another project that'll keep me in front of the computer longer! So, I have come to the conclusion that I should restructure this blog to serve my purposes better.

It is my hope from this point on, this will be my creative outlet for sharing my humble cooking, my discoveries of new recipes, my adventures, and my quest for a simpler and more fulfilling life.

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds great! I totally look forward to checking out all of your recipes. You potato ones are great and I am always looking for new ideas to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jennifer! i'm really excited to put all the other foods i love to make on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo happy you've changed your direction, because I'd love to read about all kinds of food even though I'm a potato fan too. And I know you'll have great recipe to share here. So looking forward to hear about all your exciting food adventures. By the way, it's about time to talk about the taco sauce... hehe

    ReplyDelete