Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Love Potatoes!





I have no idea when it has started, but I have this crazy passion for potatoes and all potato products. I do not claim to be an expert, but I get very happy when I find a recipe or find a restaurant with an amazing potato dish! So I would like this blog to be a chronicle of all things potatoes, recipes, facts, fun stuff...etc.


I am not discriminate of where the potato product comes from, whether they're fries from McDonald's or gourmet steak fries from a fine dining restaurant, all spuds are created equal! I only judge them on how they taste.


I don't care anything about diet, I think life's too short to not eat food you want to eat!


Please feel free to comment or supply recipes of new ways to cook potatoes! Let me know!!


I think I'm gonna make some garlic mash now...


No comments:

Post a Comment