Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weird Japanese Potato Chips Commercial


I just found this very strange commercial about this Asian-brand potato chips, Calbee. It's kind of funny and disturbing, but interestingly enough, this is one of my favorite brand of chips! You can find it at almost any Asian supermarkets and it taste nothing like American potato chips. I can't really describe what's different, maybe a tad sweeter? Anyway, you must try it to understand. :) Enjoy the clip!



Here's the close-up packaging of the chips: (I actually have a bag on hand!)




2 comments:

  1. That was good and weird!! I was just wondering if these are the New BBQ, what was the old BBQ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure. they changed the packaging many years ago and they taste the same. i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete